KMT Partners is now an Approved Provider of SME Business Advisory Services Program!
We’re pleased to announce that KMT Partrners has been approved as a Service Provider for the SME Business Advisory Services Program.
Critical to the success of businesses ability to survive economic challenges, such as the recent bushfires and the effect of COVID-19, is access to quality, independent advice and support to improve the position of businesses in South Australia for the future. The SME Business Advisory Services Program is designed to support small and medium-sized businesses access professional services to grow and transform their business.
Eligible applicants will be able to apply for a maximum of $10,000 (excluding GST) to get access to professional business advice in key areas. Applicants must provide matched funding equal to the grant amount sought by the applying business. Professional advice may only be obtained from an Approved Provider.
Eligible applicants must:
- be a business whose operations are primarily based in South Australia;
- have less than 100 full-time equivalent employees;
- be looking to transform and grow their business.
Eligible businesses must:
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN); and
- not be a public company, charitable business or body corporate under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997; and
- be a sole trader, partnership, co-operative, private company or trust that carries on a for-profit business; or
- have a business that is being developed and in the opinion of the Department will be developed into a for-profit business that will be carried on.
There are no minimum or maximum turnover requirements, and the Program is open to all industry sectors.
Applications must be received by the Department by 5:00pm, 17 May 2021.
The expenditure must be incurred by 30 June 2021.
KMT Partners as an Approved Provider
KMT Partners has been successful to meet the eligibility requirements and been added to a panel of Approved Providers for this Program. With professional knowledge, skills and expertise in the industry, we can support your businesses with the following eligible services:
- Business planning
- Finance matters
- Transformation of business and operating models
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Analysis of growth opportunities
- Business continuity planning
Eligible applicants may select KMT Partners as their preferred service Provider.
Payment will be made directly from the Department for Innovation and Skills to the Approved Provider (upon receipt of a valid tax invoice addressed to the Department).