TaxWise News – Business Edition – February 2019
Please click on the link for the February 2019 edition of TaxWise – Business News.
TaxWise Business News is a quarterly newsletter, which will keep you updated on important tax matters that may affect you or your business.
The highlights in this edition:
- Focus on small business – What the ATO is seeing in the small business market
- Motor Vehicle expenses – how to get them right
- Disqualifying directors of phoenix companies
- Supporting Indigenous small business
- Don’t forget about the small business income tax offset
- Instant asset write-off for small businesses extended and increased
- Taxable payments reporting system expanding
- Digital economy
- Single Touch Payroll
- GST & small business
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Does your business own a rental property?
- Ride sourcing
- Removing tax deductibility of non-compliant PAYG payments
- Key tax dates
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact our TEAM.
Why not download our FREE App: