TaxWise Business News – November 2016
Please click the attached link for the November Edition of:
TaxWise Business News is a quarterly bulletin, which will keep you updated on important tax matters that may affect you or your business. This edition is full of handy information so make sure you have a glance!
In this Edition:
- Your small business may be entitled to a LOWER tax rate
- Single Touch Payroll
- 2016 PAYG withholding schedules
- Superannuation reform packages
- ATO warns small businesses: time running out to meet super payment compliance
- Commissioner’s statement on the tax evasion ‘week of action’
- Proposed changes to the ATO approach to penalties
- Building better incubators to support new Australian start-ups
- Helping the building and construction industry with debt
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Our Team!
#LowerTaxRates #SmallBiz #TaxCheats #SuperReform #ReduceYourTax #ATO #TalkToUs #HereToHelp