A new financial year means a reset financial calendar.
In order to ensure your business remains ATO compliant, it’s important to remember the key tax dates related to compulsory lodgements.
We have created an accounting calendar for you below including all important dates to save and/or take notes. This will not only keep you up to date with tax dates & deadlines but also help you plan for financial reporting by providing the required information to your accountants/ KMT tax agent in a timely manner.
This calendar provides a summary of upcoming important dates for this financial year. Download the iCalendar to save in your work calendar by simply clicking the attached links to the dates below:
- PAYGW Payment Summaries Due: 14 Jul
- Employee Super Guarantee Due: 28 Jul, 28 Oct, 30 Jan, 28 Apr
- Quarterly BAS/IAS – Self Lodged or Tax Agent Lodged: 28 Jul, 28 Oct, 28 Feb, 28 Apr
- Quarterly BAS – Tax Agent Lodged: 25 Aug, 25 Nov, 28 Feb, 25 May
- Taxable Payments Annual Report Due: 29 Aug
- Return to Work SA Annual Reconciliation: 15 Sep
- Tax Returns – Self Lodged: 31 Oct
- Take Odometer Reading – FBT: 31 Mar
- Tax Returns – Tax Agent Lodged: 15 May
- FBT Returns Due: 26 Jun
The KMT office will be closed over the Christmas/New Year period from 21 December 2022 to 3 January 2023.