TaxWise Individual News – April 2016
Please click the attached link for the April Edition of:
TaxWise Individual News is a quarterly bulletin, which will keep you updated on important tax matters that may affect you or your business.
In this Edition:
- FBT changes: salary packaged meal and other entertainment benefits
- Car expense substantiation methods simplified (Check out our blog ‘Driven to Deduct‘)
- Superannuation rates and thresholds for 2016-17
- Lost and unclaimed superannuation
- Work-related car expenses, third party reporting and other measures – amendments now law
- Accessing business profits through an interposed partnership with a private company partner – TA 2015/4
- Reviewing taxable payments annual reports
- Changes to Family Tax Benefits
- “Certainty” letters being issued by the ATO
- National Innovation and Science Agenda – tax changes announced
- Paper activity statements to stop for myGov users and electronic lodgers
- Going overseas to work?
- Data matching programs
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Our Team!
#TaxNews #Individuals #BeAgile #BeTaxWise #TaxTime #Deductions #LessTaxBestTax