TaxWise Business News – September 2016
Please click the attached link for the September Edition of:
TaxWise Business News is a quarterly bulletin, which will keep you updated on important tax matters that may affect you or your business. This edition is full of handy information so make sure you have a glance!
In this Edition:
- TAX TIME 2016 – What you need to know about the key changes
- Simplified depreciation rules for your small business clients
- New tax rules for property sales over $2 million
- Tax implications for the sharing economy
- Changes to CGT treatment for certain earnout rights
- Expanding the services BAS agents can provide
- Obtaining information from the ATO – Company Directors
- Phoenix Taskforce cracking down on dodgy business behaviour
- SuperStream – new deadline for small businesses
- Super Scheme Smart
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Our Team!
#TaxTime #SmallBiz #Deductions #SharingEconomy #ReduceYourTax #ATO #HandyHints #TalkToUs #HereToHelp