TaxWise Business Newsletter – June 2016
Please click the attached link for the June Edition of:
TaxWise Business News is a quarterly bulletin, which will keep you updated on important tax matters that may affect you or your business.
In this Edition:
- The end of the financial year is coming!
- 2016-17 Federal Budget small business measures
- Reduction in the company tax rate
- National Innovation and Science Agenda measures expanded
- 2016-17 Federal Budget changes to GST and other indirect taxes
- GST cross-border transactions between businesses
- Four years to get it right: time limit to review BAS
- Applying the small business restructure rollover
- Updated information on CGT rollovers
- FBT changes
- 100 days to go until SuperStream deadline for small businesses
- Employees vs contractors: do you know the difference?
- Businesses targeted for employee and contractor obligations
- Managing your tax debts
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Our Team!
#EOFY #BusinessNews #Small Business #EconomicPlan #CompanyTax Rates #InTheLoop #BeTaxWise #KMT