TaxWise Individual News – September 2016
Please click the attached link for the September Edition of:
TaxWise Individual News is a quarterly bulletin, which will keep you updated on important tax matters that may affect you or your business. This edition is full of handy information so make sure you have a glance!
In this Edition:
- TAX TIME 2016 – What you need to know about the changes
- Targeted personal income tax cut
- Claiming work related expenses
- What might delay you tax return?
- ATO taking note of ‘unusual’ deductions – especially car expenses
- Tax deductions for personal superannuation contributions
- Tax implications for the sharing economy
- New tax rules for property sales over $2 million
- Attention Company Directors: Obtaining information from the ATO
- Lifetime cap on non-concessional superannuation contributions
- New ATO project Super Scheme Smart: Pre-retirees warned against tax schemes
- Diverting personal services income to SMSFs
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Our Team!
#TaxTime #PersonalTaxCuts #Deductions #ReduceYourTax #ATO #HandyHints #TalkToUs #HereToHelp