Professor Noel Lindsay is Principal of KMT Partners and a world renowned expert on the entrepreneurial enterprise. Undertaking ongoing research in this area, he travels extensively, and has developed considerable networks to enable businesses to compete in a globalised economy.
Noel consults to clients in the areas of strategy, entrepreneurial finance and family enterprise. He has extensive experience in assisting clients to establish new entrepreneurial opportunities or expand their existing businesses in emerging and global markets. Noel has co-founded, developed, and harvested successful businesses in Australia, South Africa, and Malaysia. His experience also encompasses having been Director of an Australian venture capital fund that invested in growth-oriented entrepreneurial ventures. Noel is currently Pro Vice-Chancellor (Entrepreneurship), Professor of Entrepreneurship and Commercialisation, and Dean of Business at the University of Adelaide.
Areas Of Expertise:
- Business strategy
- Family business Entrepreneurship
- Business families research
- Business management & mentor
- Business exit strategies
- Venture Capital
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Ph.D. in Commerce
- Trust and Estate Practitioner
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, CPA Australia
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Co-Chair STEP Academic Community